Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Vegas Baby!



I'm back from Vegas. I had an awesome time. 
You'll laugh but as soon as I entered my room at The Planet Hollywood, I fell in love with the bathroom. More specifically, the tub. That sucker got used every night. :). The bedroom was awesome too, but I wish I'd taken photos of the gouges in the wood work because it made me wonder just exactly what previous guest had been up to in my room.





The view from my room. I stayed a little further up the strip this time.


As soon as I got settled in Author Jodi Vaughn and I hit the strip for some lunch at Paris.


The view was divine. Those were The Fountains at The Bellagio  in the background.


We wandered up to The Venetian and did a little shopping and went for a Gondola ride. Our Gondolier was quite the character. 



We also took a look in Herve Leger. My wallet ran away crying. ;)


The night view from The Planet Hollywood was spectacular.



This was the view from the Mezzanine otherwise known as the Mezz where the Book signing was setup.


Every time I stepped outside the weather was beautiful. This was the view from the Bellagio's moving walkway.


I had to snap a photo of Jodi taking a photo of the strip.


I love the flowers at the Bellagio!


Breakfast at the counter! 
Eggs Benedict anyone?




We caught them in the act of replenishing the flowers.


I found a few moments at the pool. It was fifteen minutes and sunscreen was involved but that Vegas sun in no joke. Still got some sun though.




There were two book signings. VIP and public this first set is from the VIP signing.





Isn't this the cutest?
TJ Michaels shows some love.


After the VIP Signing, it was dinner at Serendipity. The food was so good and so filling that I never made it to the frozen hot chocolate. 




Saturday was the Public signing.




I love that Julie Morgan 


We all donated to the raffles for the Wounded Warrior Project.


I met Shannon Hunt of Once Upon an Alpha :)


Then there was Phin. The man of the weekend.


1 comment:

ali said...

play bazaarso take advantage of this current trend.satta king